awareness among different segments of society on the cultural behavior, elimination of the negative aspects, in the context of maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of various areas of the municipality, in line with the belief in the significance of contributing to the cultural advancement of the country.
The campaign, organized by the Public Awareness team, consists of three phases, the first of which focused on the workers population attending Ramadan breakfast tents, located within the administrative borders of the municipality during the month of Ramadan, and a second phase to educate the general public through social networking sites during the month of August, and the third phase includes participation of voluntary school students in the cleanliness and beautification programs, within "Al-Daayen" Municipality areas, during next October.
The campaign entitled (Be Civilized) comes as part of the awareness campaign (We all See You).
News Date :8/07/2015
- 447 inspection rounds on food in Al Daayen Municipality during August
- Abandoned Cars Removal Joint Campaign Kicks Off at Al Daayen
- Al-Dhaayen Municipality celebrates Qatar Sustainability Week
- Al-Sakhama and Wadi Lusail Parks open in Al-Dhaayen Municipality
- 355 Inspection Rounds on Food Establishment at Al-Daayen Municipality
- Sumaysimah Family Beach Clean-up Campaign
- Al Dhaayan Municipality to Carry out Inspection Campaigns on Fast Breaking Tents
- "Week of the Tree" Activities Launched at Al Daayen Municipality
- Adh-Dhayin Municipality to Launch Food Poisoning Outreach Program
- Inspection Campaigns at Adh-Dhayin Municipality during January
- Al-Daayen Municipality organizes the Iftar campaign for workers
- Al-Daayen Municipality Announces Adoption of Plan for the Rain Season
- Launch of (Be Civilized) Campaign in "Al-Daayen" Municipality
- Launch of Plantation Project at "Umm Qarn" Gateway of "Al-Daayen" Municipality
- Planting of 1400 Flower Offshoots in "Al-Daayen" Municipality
- Encroachments on State Properties in "Al-Aweyna North" Area, Removed
- Al-Daayen Municipality, looking for Enhancing the Safety Path
- Closure of Two Restaurants and Supermarket in
- Director of the Technical Affairs Department